7 Money Mindset Practices I Use-Girl Gone Frugal (again)
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
The most difficult part of my financial journey has been mental. In fact, I kind of feel like the past 5 years of blogging has been all about getting my mind right so that I can make lasting financial changes.
In this episode of Girl Gone Frugal (again) I talk about the 7 Mindset Practices that I use to keep myself focused and on task as I work in my debt repayment journey.
My 7 Mindset Practices
- Money Journal
- What’s your blockage?
- Budgets are bae
- Pay yourself first!
- A nuance
- P.F.B.A.R.-listen to the podcast to know what this stands for 🙂
Mentioned in this episode:
- Personal Capital – Join for Free-A painless way to manage your budget. Works similarly to MINT but also includes your investment accounts as well. I think it’s a much more comprehensive approach to seeing your finances.
- Kale YEAH! How to pay for organic food for less
- Ibotta-My personal grocery app obsession.
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Melanie Lockert: Deep in Debt to Debt-Free Entrepreneur - 23 June, 2017
- Sherrian Crumbley - 22 June, 2017
- How To Live on a Value Based Budget - 21 June, 2017