December Link Love, Side Hustle Money, and Happy New Year’s Eve!
I’m taking a SHORT break from using technology. I use the computer every day at work and for blogging. I am exhausted. I won’t be tweeting, on Facebook, or answering emails for the next day. All blog comments will “Go Live” on January 1, 2014
Nope, I don’t have plans for tonight and I’m totally fine with that. I can’t go shopping for a new dress and I’m really tired and just want to chill out this year. If you have plans this evening have a wonderful time, be safe, and no drinking and driving. Use a Taxi/UBER/ or Car Pool.
December Link Love
Michelle from Diversified Finances is about to leave on an amazing trip! Am so excited for her and her fiancé. She discusses the trip in-My Plan to Work and Travel I am a travel addict so I love to see people expanding their world through travel.
Kathleen from Frugal Portland does a lovely Year-End Review 2013’s Love List I really appreciated her willingness to share so many moments with us this year.
Girl Meets Debt celebrates her One Year Blogiversary if you’re thinking about blogging it’s great reading these one year blogiversary updates. Blogging is A LOT of work and for the first year it’s a big undertaking!
Tonya talks about extra money! How I Made 10k in Side Income. I was super impressed with the amount of money that Tonya made in 2013. Given how hard she works with her regular freelancing gig I found this to be a kick a@@ amount of extra money! Wow.
Kylie talks about helping others. I thought that this post was appropriate for this time of year. Give joy-Helping Others. I hope you are able to donate to a local organization that is in line with what you value and feel is important.
Michelle from Making Sense of Cents talks about Making the Decision To Leave Your Job. You may have noticed that I’ve bee talking about this topic quite a bit recently. Because I’ve become focused on the next step in my life I read these posts to help me get a better feel for how to approach the transisiton.
Mario over at Debt Blag talks about The Lessons I learned paying off all $35,000 of my credit card debt in 2013 I was so inspired and motivated after reading this post. Make sure to congratulate him on achieving a phenomenal goal!
Pauline from Reach Financial Independence wrote a post that so inspired me and made me happy that I teared up! She is contributing to the education of 2 children in the village that she lives in. This is a BIG freaking deal!! Can we contribute too? Read about it in her post-10% Blog Income Pledge for Education Update.
Side Hustle Money:
I haven’t really worked hard on side hustles since mid-August. I am about to really step it up for 2014 and the first half of the year is the most important in terms of making good headway on extra income goals.
- $30 Mock Juror
- $75 Visa Card for one hour of talking about my opinions for a new travel site
- $75 Blog related income
- $100-Target Gift card that I won from Making Sense of Cents* Technically got this one in November
- $281-Sold a small amount of stock
It’s time to start the next step. I am comfortable and confident that I will do a great job for anyone who hires me! Below are a list of the services that I will offer starting
January 2, 2014
- Blog Management
- Staff Writing
- Social Media Management
- Ghost writing
- Virtual Assistant Services
- Event Planning
- Product Reviews-WIll always write my honest opinion 🙂
- Travel Consultation-Are you coming to Colorado? Let me know so that I can put together an itinerary for a trip to the Denver/Boulder area. I will tell you what to avoid, what to think about, and what to prepare for! Email me for more details
Shop Your Closet Consultations (free) One a Week-This is a free service.
- This service is great for the person who needs a third opinion on their fashion. Or, someone who has changed drastically and needs some support putting their fashion together. Or, if you don’t have a strong support network and need help putting your fashion together this is a great service for you! This is a service offered through SKYPE. So, you would need to have SKYPE to access this.
- Big Events Fashion Consultations-are you going to a wedding, job interview, or something you want to look fabulous for? Connect with me and we will have you looking your best!
Offline Services (Denver/Boulder Region)
- Puppy sitting-only tiny ones anything that’s huge will be too big!
- Festival Worker-Do you need help at one of our numerous festivals and need a hard worker who likes being paid in cash or swag? Let me know!
- Event planning-I love planning events and have over 10 years of experience planning events for diverse groups of people. If you are needing help putting together a dinner party, work social event, or a small wedding (and AREN’T A BRIDEZILLA) I would love to help you! (small-mid-sized events)
- International Groups-I have over 10 years of experience putting together events for international visitors. If you would like me to be your point person while in Colorado and help you organize activities and transportation to different events I would love to work with you ( up to 50 people)
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- How to Pitch and Land Your Panel to Your Next Conference - 20 September, 2017
- I Love Conferences…But… - 18 September, 2017
- GGF009: Phylecia Jones Talks About Money, Debt Freedom, and More - 15 September, 2017