Free February-Looking for Bloggers who would like to advertise on my blog
I would like to start doing direct ad sales. However, I’ve never done it before and I would like to run a test situation before actually charging people to advertise on my blog. This practice run would enable me to create an in-house protocol on how to coordinate with advertisers, follow up with them, see how to place ads affectively on my blog, work to drive readers to the advertisers on my site, and develop a customer care process. I am looking for up to six bloggers who would be comfortable working with me while I learn this process.
What this entails:
- I would like to run four 250 x 250 ads. The size might change based on my technical abilities.
I would ask that bloggers send me links that will create that size ad. If you can’t we will try to figure it out.
What an advertiser would expect from me:
- Each blogger will have a post from their blog tweeted about throughout the week.
- Will mention each blog on my Facebook page that currently has over 500 likes.
- I would request that all of the participants have a paypal account as I would like to send a practice invoice as well (no charging $ just a practice run)
At the end of the month I would like each person to email me with a critique. Basically letting me know what worked, what didn’t, what has worked for them if they run direct ad sales. The ads would run from
Monday, February 4, 2013-March 1, 2013. Monday, February 11, 2013-Sunday, March 10, 2013. This gives people a chance to create widgets if they need to.
I would like to finalize everything by Saturday, February 2, 2013.
Please contact me at:
Looking forward to hearing from you!
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- The Surprisingly High Cost to Have a Wild, Eat, Pray, Love Experience - 17 July, 2017
- GGF007: How to Become an Airbnb Host - 14 July, 2017
- Warm Lentil, Potato, and Kale Salad: Frugal Eats - 13 July, 2017