GGF007: How to Become an Airbnb Host
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
How To Become an Airbnb Host
I am endlessly amazed by all of the ways there are to make money. Airbnb, especially in high-demand cities, is a great way to bring in extra cash.
My guest, James Carlson, is the Denver expert on all things Airbnb. He has made a TON of money on this platform and has completely changed his life and career as a result of hitting Airbnb HARD.
Want to try out Airbnb? Use my affiliate link to save on your first stay as a guest
(or, sign up to host!)
Covered in this episode:
- Why and how James got into Airbnb
- What it takes to become a great host.
- Taking guest feedback to create a better experience for them and more bookings.
- How to figure out your pricing. It’s not as hard as you think!
- Rules and regulations that you need to be aware of. We use Denver as an example of the trends happening accross the country.
- The earning possibilities.
- Different types of short-term rental guests.
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Today is My Birthday! - 24 July, 2017
- The Surprisingly High Cost to Have a Wild, Eat, Pray, Love Experience - 17 July, 2017
- GGF007: How to Become an Airbnb Host - 14 July, 2017