* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Is the other half of KNS Financial. We talk about her experience dealing with a series of unexpected events and what they’ve taught her about life…and herself.
- In the beginning, Sherrian had no credit card debt…and talks about her Dad’s obsession with the 401k.
- The financial habit her mom taught her (made me think about the habits that my mom has taught me).
- She and her husband Khaleef were able to connect on money topics due to their spirituality…even though they come from different life experiences.
- Life happened…and so did financial reality.
- in 2010 the blog KNS Financial is started.
- Sherrian doesn’t love having her financial business out there.
- Helpful tips for people currently on a financial journey.
- I ask about her favorite biblical financial passage and Sherrian gets meta on me.
- We talk debt repayment and fun.
- Time shares…yes, they have one.
- Why Sherrian Continues on her financial journey.
Where to Find Sherrian:
- Twitter: @KNSFINANCIAL
Enjoyed the Show?
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review!
If you’re trying to free up cash, spend less, or prioritize your money towards what’s important:
Take the 5 Days to $500 Challenge today! You will receive 5 days of straightforward tasks to help you find, free up, and save your money. No need to hoard ketchup packets, or stop going for coffee.
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- I Love Conferences…But… - 18 September, 2017
- GGF009: Phylecia Jones Talks About Money, Debt Freedom, and More - 15 September, 2017
- How to Start a Podcast for $5 - 12 September, 2017