Spending Hangover-A look at what I spent the week of February 17-24th, 2013
Sunday, February 17, 2013
- $14.99 Whole Foods
Monday, February 18, 2013
- $59 Corepower Yoga Unlimited class pass for one month*one time purchase
- $4.25 Soy Mocha
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
- $1 Coffee
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Thursday, February 21, 2013
- $27.85-Whole Foods-was sick, needed fixings for home chicken soup! Picked up other things while I was there
- $65-Fight for Air Stair Climb-Denver!!Donation*one time expense
Friday, February 22, 2013
- $5-Soy Chai-I was shocked at the price! Considering where I was
- $59 Match.com renewal***They DIDN’T notify me. So annoying!
Saturday, February 23, 2013-Snowboarding day!
- $1 coffee
- $6.58 Starbucks
- $7.25 Lunch
- Snowboarding was FREE!!
Sunday, February 24, 2013-
- $16-Brunch after the Fight for Air Stair Climb! Racing up 53 flights of stairs. Nice.
- $8.75-Breakfast for a homeless woman *will blog about this later
- $23.05-Groceries for the week
Total:$298.72-JEEZ!! All of those one time expenses! The last time I did this one time expenses were an issue…Could I anticipate these things? Hmm…. At least everything was paid with cash.
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- The Surprisingly High Cost to Have a Wild, Eat, Pray, Love Experience - 17 July, 2017
- GGF007: How to Become an Airbnb Host - 14 July, 2017
- Warm Lentil, Potato, and Kale Salad: Frugal Eats - 13 July, 2017