Girl Gone Frugal Podcast Episode 4: Taalat and Tai from His and Her Money
*2/1/2016 Girl Gone Frugal has changed its name to The D.O.N.E. Society*
Today I share a wonderful conversation that I had with Taalat and Tai from His and Her Money. A wonderful website that creates a comfortable space for people to learn about personal finance without judgement.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!
We Talk About The Following:
- Word for the day-Hygge
- How Taalat and Tai originally met
- How is it working with people you already know?
- Is there one thing that seems to be holding people back financially? A common thread?
- Team work and who is B.J. Armstrong?
- Taalat and Tai talk about childhood money memories
- We discover that Taalat and Michelle could be twins!
- I wonder if they only work with couples?
- I crack myself up talking about dating and the money talk
- I get into Taalat and Tai’s personal business asking about their finances before marriage
- 3 tips for people tackling debt
- I ask how does it feel to be debt free?
- The question I didn’t plan to ask…but decided it was too important NOT to ask
The D.O.N.E. Society
For Information on The D.O.N.E. Society Click on the link HERE!
Join My D.O.N.E. Society Closed Facebook Group to Hang Out and Support Like-Minded People Working Towards Their D.O.N.E. Moment!
The 31 Day D.O.N.E. Challenge Begins on March 1, 2016
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Why Earning More is An Act of Radical Self-Care - 13 November, 2017
- 25 Cool Gifts For Christmas When You Have No Clue - 8 November, 2017
- Figuring Out My Conference ROI-FinCon17 Was it Worth It? - 6 November, 2017