GGF Kayla Sloan-The 10K VA
I’m a little embarrassed to admit this…but, the following guest and I recorded this episode a YEAR AGO. Yep, a year. And, for some reason, I didn’t share this episode until now. Ironically, this worked out perfectly because this show was a bit prophetic when you see the results that she rocked out in 2017. Kayla Sloan made $134,000 in 2017. What I LOVE about her story is that she focused one day at a time on sustained small actions that created an incredible end result. She is closer to paying off her debt and as she grows her income it’s just a matter of time until she’s completely debt free. Kayla Sloan is living life on her own terms-you’re going to really enjoy this episode!
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Listen to the Episode
We begin the show talking about where Kayla started financially. By the end of this episode you’re going to be fired up and ready to take some actions to kick financial butt.
- She shares how she got into blogging
- She was worrying about money and basically broke
- Began reading personal finance blogs and decided to create a blog anonymously.
- Blogging changed her life
- The debts she was dealing with:
- Credit cards
- Student loans
- Divorce related debts
- Emotional Spending rears its ugly head
- Kayla’s financial turning point and the irony of what she was doing for a living.
- She begins to tap into her creativity
- What she does for a living
- Making more than before…but….
- Her blogging advice what NOT to do when starting
The 10K VA
Are you interested in becoming a virtual assistant and potentially making $10,000 a month? Take Kayla’s course The 10K VA which walks you through all of the steps she took to get her to earning $134,000 in 2017.
Use the following code to get $50 off! MONEYHUNGRY50
Podcast Name Change
By the way, you may have noticed that the podcast is now called “Michelle is Money Hungry.” I wanted to keep things easy and make my brand a lot easier to remember.
Click Here to Subscribe to the podcast: Michelle is Money Hungry
Follow Me on Instagram: Michelle is Money Hungry
Are you a current or future creativepreneur looking to make money as a: blogger/vlogger/podcaster/Virtual/Pinterest Assistant? Join The Unapologetically Money Hungry closed FB page for encouragement, support and ideas on how to network your way to more money.