MIMH022: Kim Anderson Talks Blogging, Money, and Life
I interviewed my friend Kim Anderson in October. Then, life happened and I sat on releasing this interviewing. I’m glad that I did. For the next month, I plan on releasing a ton of content related to the subject of blogging. And, Kim Anderson, is a blogging bada@@.
She shares a lot of candid and empathetic truth about achieving huge goals, living the life you want, and the strategy she uses to meet her goals.
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Listen to the Show
- Kim started blogging almost 5 years ago
- We talk about why she decided to start a blog
- Her goal from the beginning-to retire her husband from his job (btw-she did that in 2017!)
- We talk about why she’s called “The Blogging Shrink”
- The PIVOT and how it changed everything.
- Her 2-Hour Commute both ways…and deciding that she was over it. Kim shares the financial conversation that happened at that time.
- Deciding to go cash only.
- Deciding to pay off the mortgage and why Kim wrote Live.Save.Spend.Repeat.
- She wants people to think about what they really want.
- Kim Anderson’s book “Live.Save.Spend.Repeat“
- Ruth Soukup’s “How to Blog for Money Without Selling Your Soul“
- Elite Blog Academy’s “The Secret Blueprint for Blogging Success“
How to Connect with Kim
- Want blog coaching and support? Check out Kim Anderson Consulting
- Listen to her podcast: Just Keep Blogging
Subscribe to the Show:
Michelle is Money Hungry iTunes (and leave a review)