The New Year New You Financial Summit
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
It is the beginning of the New Year and I’m extremely excited to share a huge project that I’ve been working on with some very dear friends (Toni, Elle, Aja, and Kristia). What have we been working on?
The New Year New You Summit!
As a person who is still working on my financial journey I find that from time to time I need to be connected with new people, resources, and ideas that will help me pay off my debt faster (and stay focused).
The New Year New You Summit is a 5 Day Virtual Summit where we connect with some of the best personal finance thought leaders in the country.
- Lynette Khalfani-Cox
- Matt Becker-Mom and Dad Money
- P.T. Money-You know, the guy who created FinCon!
- LaTisha Styles-Young Finances
- Tai and Talaat from His and Her Money
- Nick Loper-Side-Hustle Nation
And more! A couple of things:
- We are giving a $50 gift card. Click here to share the conference and up your chances to win.
- The Summit runs from January 9-January 13, 2017
- Share with your friends!
There is an INCREDIBLE amount of bonus content, other prizes that we’ll share next week and I even share my tips on creating a useful Vision Board.
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- GGF Kayla Sloan-The 10K VA - 19 January, 2018
- How to Afford Elite Blog Academy - 17 January, 2018
- How to Choose Amazing (Free) Stock Photos for Your Blog - 16 January, 2018