Elle Martinez from Couple Money hangs out On Girl Gone Frugal (again)
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Elle Martinez: Couple Money
Let’s address the elephant in the room. Girl Gone Frugal (again) is technically a podcast for single women, addressing financial concerns related to single women. However, there is a point in many people’s lives when they get coupled up or get married.
And, let’s be frank, many single women (like myself) have discovered that their money isn’t just their money. In fact, I’ve discovered that other people are connected to my money…more often than not.
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money-Elle’s newly published book. If you’re heading towards marriage or have dear friends who are about to get married-add this book to the gifts that you give them.
- Couple Money Podcast-I love Elle’s podcast…and, I’m not coupled up yet LOL! I love hearing about the different financial conversations that couples find themselves having.
- Couple Money-Check out the website for resources and tools to share with your married (or soon to be) married peeps.
- Personal Capital – The Flexible, Smart Alternative to Quicken-Manage your money the easier way! It’s also free.
If you’re trying to free up cash, spend less, or prioritize your money towards what’s important:
Take the 5 Days to $500 Challenge today! You will receive 5 days of straightforward tasks to help you find, free up, and save your money. No need to hoard ketchup packets, or stop going for coffee.
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- The True Cost of Attending My Reunion - 7 August, 2017
- Today is My Birthday! - 24 July, 2017
- The Surprisingly High Cost to Have a Wild, Eat, Pray, Love Experience - 17 July, 2017