Girl Gone Frugal-Things are Changing…
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Affiliate links will have an asterisk (*) next to them. Please read my disclosure here.*
- First, the sound is a little scratchy-sorry!
- I got clear on the podcast’s “Why!”
- The D.O.N.E. Society-What it is and why I’m excited about it!
- Podcast name clarity-Love the name Girl Gone Frugal but I think that it’s confusing as my podcast is not about being frugal-it’s about entrepreneurship and making unconventional choices to create your best life.
- Sign Up for The 31 Day D.O.N.E. Society Challenge Today!
- Community Members will have access to:
- Closed Facebook Group
- The D.O.N.E. Society Podcast
- Live Phone Calls
- A community
Start Your #SODONE! Savings Today
I save for my next big adventure using Betterment. An online brokerage that also offers retirement savings tools as well.Open a Betterment account now*
More from my site
The following two tabs change content below.
I am an obsessive foodie, but not self-righteous with it, love travel, meeting new people, helping you look good, and am freaked out by people who don't enjoying reading...something! Grab a Perrier, read my blog, feel free to drop me a line! Hope to hear from you soon.