GGF012: Attending a Professional Conference Soon? Listen to this episode
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Are you planning on attending a conference sometime soon? You’re ready to splash out on tickets, clothes, etc.? Before you go to your next conference listen to this episode that highlights what you should be looking for in your conference experience.
I will reference the FinCon throughout this episode.
Listen to the Show
- What conferences should provide attendees
- My experience attending conferences this year
- Don’t be creepy! LOL!
- Embrace the opportunities to meet people naturally during the course of the event
- Embrace opportunities that will happen because of the conference
- Panel presentations ***be aware of timing***
- Set your professional goals for the year and connect with attendees who have attained the goal
- Positioning yourself as an influencer.
- You don’t need to attend a conference to be considered an influencer at that event and in that space.
- Why I won’t be attending more conferences after FinCon
- Why all conferences aren’t created equally
- Your conference should feel like Thanksgiving…here’s why
- What I hate that some conferences do
- Be careful about what you bitch about and who you do it around…
- Use the freaking app!
- New to a conference? The one event you must attend.
- Why you should arrive early
- Every time you can connect with people who can grow your income-do it (but, don’t be a creeper)
- Pre-conference tasks
Get Your Copy of “Stuck”
Are you feeling stuck? Interested in getting unstuck? Get your free guide today!
- How Attending FinCon Made Me $10,000 (or, Why You Should Attend Professional Conferences Too)
Have Questions About Becoming an Online Entrepreneur?
Schedule a free 30-minute consultation with me! Click the following link to begin the process.
- Fill out the form and then we will begin working on creating a cohesive vision for your future online business (or, tweak the one that you currently have)
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- 8 Weeks to an Extra $6,000 Ten Actions You Need to Take - 18 October, 2017
- Keeping Things in Perspective - 16 October, 2017
- GGF013: Michelle and Shawn Poe: How To Grow Your MLM Business Without Being Annoying - 13 October, 2017