One of my favorite things in life is talking to people, usually with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. I’ve never met a stranger. Girl Gone Frugal (again) the podcast is my way of sharing the amazing wisdom, ideas, and tools that people are using to change and better their lives.
Girl Gone Frugal (again)
Is available via:
Please remember to subscribe and leave a review!
I also spend a lot of time reading and getting a little meta about different topics that I like to think about and discuss.
Girl Gone Frugal (again) covers the following topics:
- Lifestyle design
- Online Entrepreneurship
- Value-based budgeting
- Saving money
- Earning Money
- FI(RE)-Financial Independence Retire Early
- Living your best life while spending less (but-same quality)
If you have show ideas, people I should speak to, or suggestions, or just would like to connect: please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- 8 Weeks to an Extra $6,000 Ten Actions You Need to Take - 18 October, 2017
- Keeping Things in Perspective - 16 October, 2017
- GGF013: Michelle and Shawn Poe: How To Grow Your MLM Business Without Being Annoying - 13 October, 2017