GGF011 Jackie Lam Embracing Her Cheap
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
Have you ever thought about the difference between cheap vs. frugal? Have you ever thought about how your childhood affects your current financial life? Jackie Lam from Cheapsters and I go in on those very issues.
Listen to the Show
This interview was done at the end of 2016. The President that I refer to during the course of the episode is President Obama.
- The Genesis of her financial journey
- A lone wolf in 2009
- Being frugal is AWESOME!
- 2015-She begins freelancing full-time.
- She gets a pink slip from a client…
- FinCon Charlotte presents an opportunity.
- Hitting a crossroads
- Getting pushed into her fears.
- Being made fun of because of her frugal habits.
- Cheap vs. Frugal
- How she keeps finances low.
- We walk through her daily financial routine.
- What she sees people struggling with financially.
- Automation is key.
- “Making it easier to save, harder to spend.”
- Managing money is a creative process.
Where to Find Jackie!
- Instagram: cheapsters
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Why I’m Taking a Break 3-Week Break From Social Media - 4 December, 2017
- 25 Ways to Hygge Your life - 29 November, 2017
- I Created a Money Manifesto-Here’s Why - 27 November, 2017