Michelle-Fit is the New Poor
* In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please read my disclosure here.*
I have a great and oddly scratchy-voiced conversation with my friend Michelle from Every Little Cent (and previously-Fit is the New Poor).
- We talk making a huge lifestyle sacrifice to pay off debt.
- Infertility and the mental and financial costs
- Self-employment and increasing costs
- Wyoming Life and was it worth it.
- Her 2-year plan
- How she leveraged her husband’s income and hers to pay off debt
- $20,000 gone
- Her one piece of financial advice.
More from my site
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Why Earning More is An Act of Radical Self-Care - 13 November, 2017
- 25 Cool Gifts For Christmas When You Have No Clue - 8 November, 2017
- Figuring Out My Conference ROI-FinCon17 Was it Worth It? - 6 November, 2017